Everest Secondary School (ESS), affiliated to Ministry of Education and Sports Nepal, was established by a group of enthusiastic academicians in 1998 at Baneshwor and is now shifted to Solteemode, Kalimati, Kathmandu, a peaceful area for academic environment. Everest Innovative College (EIC) is affiliated to Tribhuvan University. Both the school and college belong to Everest Innovative Education Network Pvt. Ltd. The ESS is committed to ensure quality education, career development, discipline and student centered learning methods. The college welcomes intelligent and laborious students from different corners of the country.
- To cultivate creativity and optimism
- To produce skilled human resources
- To foster humanism & self discipline
- To develop interpersonal skills
- To enhance independent thinking
- To promote open and distance learning
- To impart research based education